Thursday, February 11, 2010
Adorable Handmade Children’s Hat Giveaway!
Every child needs at least one beautiful hat to wear in the cold weather or to match their Easter outfit. We have the perfect giveaway.
Linda of Tiny Threads Boutique in North Haven, Connecticut is giving away one hat of the readers choice. If you are the winner you will be able to choose the style, color, and size of a hat from Tiny Threads Boutique.
By just taking a look at Tiny Threads Boutique you can see the craftmanship that goes into each individual product. Not only is Tiny Threads a children’s clothing store but Linda can design and create the perfect outfit for your child. She can design anything from a hair bow to match an outfit you have or even create a heirloom christening outfit for your baby from your wedding gown.
In addition to handmade goods, Tiny Threads carries various boutique brands. Special occasion outfits can be ordered as well and only take a couple of days or a week.
Visit Tiny Threads Boutique and take a look around. Here are some ways that you can enter this giveaway. It will end noon on Thursday February 18, 2010.
To enter, do the following and leave a comment for EACH
1. What hat would you want and who would you give it to? First Entry
2. Become a public follower of my blog. 1 extra entry
3. Blog or Tweet about this giveaway and post the URL 2 entries
4. Follow me on Twitter 1 entry
5. Click to vote for us at Top Baby Blogs 1 for each time you click, up to 3
6. Add me to your blogroll 1 entry.