Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Baby Girl is Here, So It Is Time for Some Shopping

Baby K arrived August 6th and has been a joy ever since.  That is if you consider the screams that only a child with reflux could produce.  I never understood the dire need for bibs until my third child came around.  She is as adorable as I could have imagined any child of mine to be and I am so happy to have a little girl to spoil with the cutest clothes money can buy (or most cute of the time can't buy).

Her brothers are keen to spoil her along with me and can't get enough of all the added accessories that come with a baby girl.  Headbands--each has tried on numerous ones while being given the shake of the finger by mom and dad alike.

Well, with a baby comes the lack of time to get anything done...along with being a stay at home mom and freelance editor--nothing goes by the wayside.  That is what I get for trying to start back up my blog right before having a tiny, new little bundle.

Well, I do have time for one thing...to bring you the cutest fashions for this winter. 

How adorable is this little reversible swing dress by Right Bank Babies.  You can find it on Zulily.

And you have probably heard that Crew Cuts is now selling baby clothing!  A little expensive, but adorable.


My one splurge for the season, these adorable sleepers from Hanna Andersson.
They can double as not only a sleeper but going out gear...because hey, they are way too adorable.



1 comment:

  1. I've been bгowsing οn-line greater than three
    hours nowadаys, yet I by no means discoѵered any fascinating article like yours.
    It is bеautiful price sufficient for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made excellent сontent as you proƅably did, the internet might be a lot more
    hеlpful than ever before.

    Also visit my web-site - derm exclusive anti aging system

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and take the time to read to each one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails