Sunday, February 19, 2012

Planning a Playroom

You don't actually need space in order to plan a playroom, right?  Unfortunately I don't foresee a playroom in our near future.  I've asked my husband if we could maybe move our dining room set into the basement and replace the dining room with a play room...but that didn't go over so well.

It's okay to dream though.  Here are some amazing ideas I have found around the web.  I hope to incorporate a few of these ideas when I eventually get my kids their playroom!

These three I found over at Apartment Therapy.  I especially love the firestation/kitchen under the stairs!  So creative!  There is also nothing wrong with making an office into a playroom/office.  Nothing better than being able to have your little ones playing while you are getting to work...or playing yourself!



This amazing pirate playroom is from Luxury Property.  I don't think I will ever be having something like this...but again, it's okay to dream
This playroom from Elle Decor is just simply amazing.  I love the big ceilings, and the art on the wall.
And finally, via OhDeedoh...my kids would LOVE  slide like this in their playroom...it would provide endless hours of play!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and take the time to read to each one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails