Although I don't currently have a daughter, I can definitely appreciate great craftmanship. When I received this package I couldn't help but give a big, "Awwww" when laying eyes on these booties. I think you would have to agree once you see the picture. The picture doesn't do these shoes justice.
The Mary Jane Booties come with two cards attached with a safety pin. One states, "I am delicate, Hand wash me in cold water with a mild detergent or consult your dry cleaner." I completely understand why it says this, and if you are lucky enough to purchase these booties, you will too understand. You can tell that a lot of care was put into making these booties. The detail is beautiful and you wouldn't want to mess up one thing by washing them the wrong way.
My favorite part about these botties is the flower applique and the flower button that is actually a snap to make it easier to get on and off of your little one. I think any little girl would look priceless in these booties. So, if you get the chance, I highly recommend stopping over at Christy's Etsy Shop. She can also be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, Christy has a blog: http://www.foreverfelting.blogspot.com/
Here are some other products available right now.
1. What would you pick if you won? First Entry- mandatory
2. Become a public follower of my blog. 1 extra entry
3. Blog or Tweet about this giveaway and post the URL 2 entries
4. Follow me on Twitter 1 entry
5. Click to vote for us at Top Baby Blogs 1 for each time you click, up to 3
6. Add me to your blogroll 1 entry.
7. Visit one of my sponsors in the side bar. 1 Entry.
8. Name one other item from C Bino that you like. 1 entry