Friday, January 22, 2010

Spring Finds

As promised, here are some spring picks for the mommies.

I was very suprised with some of the new looks that are out, or for that matter, the old looks.

My favorite place to shop, no matter the time of the year, as my husband knows all too well, is Banana Republic and the Gap. It could be because I opened a credit card there about 5 years ago...or just because I love the style.

I have to say, though, I couldn't find anything that I was all too impressed with at these stores.

So I scoured the web and found some nice finds. It looks like the utility look is huge this season, but I will leave you to that, you can pretty much look at any site and find some great green or khaki colored jackets and pants out there.


First off: If you have a wedding coming up, or any other special occasion and feel like being a little sexy I found this great dress from Kohls that was designed by Lauren Conrad, from The Hills. It is on sale for 29.99.

















If you want to be a little more conservative, there is this dress from Nordstroms, BCBG for a little over 200.



















This jacket from Nordstrom is by Michael Kors. It's great for late winter, early spring. Price tag is 128.




























This is one thing that I did like from Gap, but it is rather expense at 44.50.












Nice Blouse from Ann Taylor Loft for 36.50, and a cute scoop neck from Banana Republic for 26.50


























This is a great bargain find from Kohl's Vera Bradley Collection. It is 23.99 and great for the office, or a day out.









And please send me any other cute pieces you see around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and take the time to read to each one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails