Friday, April 16, 2010

Cabana Life On Zulily! Up to 60 % off Infant and Toddler Swimwear

Founded by a melanoma survivor and mother, Cabana Life- Zulily represents a stylish approach to sun safety.  All outfits, swimwear, and even hats have sun protection.  The swimwear is just adorable, and I just purchased the sailor shirt for my son!  I can't wait to see it on him this summer.

Thought I would share on this lazy cold day in the North East...let's hope the summer comes soon!



New Jammies  is also having a sale on adorable jammies, if you need to stock up. 

7 comments:

  1. Cute blog. I'm following you back.

    -K
    http://mypottyseat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking swimwear with good body coverage.

    Now following from FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopped by to check out the blog…found you through the Friday Follow! Come check out my blog if you get a chance at www.turning-the-clock-back.blogspot.com. All sorts of frugal and organic ideas and some interesting book giveaways! Have a great weekend!

    Diane
    Turning the Clock Back

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by from Friday Follow. Love that first outfit!! =)


    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man-O-Man! Why didn't they have cute stuff like this when my kids were little?
    Poo.

    Ohhh, but grandbabies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stopping in from SITS Sharefest. I LOVE your blog design - it's gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and take the time to read to each one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails