Friday, February 17, 2012

Visions of Stripes in My Head

I have always had a keen liking for stripes, but this year has seen a leap in the stripe trend.  It seems like it started this past spring and summer with clothing and has now moved onto home decor.  A mixture of pure sailor stripes, to bold stripes, and even to zig zag stripes (chevron).  Well, needless to say, I am quite obsessed.  If you know me, you have probably seen me with one of my many striped shirts.  I just love it.  Two of my favorite stores, Jcrew and Gap have their fair share of gap pieces...even for the little ones.  Here are some of my favorite stripe pieces.  You can never have enough!




 West Elm has some great pieces worth looking into.  I could literally spend all of our money at that store!

Here's a mood board that I put together that was inspired by the striped rug. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and take the time to read to each one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails