Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine's Day Cards and Crafts

I'm Back!  No other way to say it.  A while back I stopped posting so that I could focus more on my online store, well...needless to say, that didn't work out so well.  I had an amazing time starting the store up, finding clothes for the shop and setting it all up.  In the end, though, I was losing more money then I was making.  It was a great experience, and I continue to want to one day open up a children's boutique...but maybe this one an actual storefront.

Without further ado I'd like to say that I would love to start keeping up with this blog again.  On top of writing about all things children, I would like to start writing and posting about home decor, fashion, good eats, and other things. I don't want to limit myself when I have so many exciting passions!  I am toying with the idea of changing the blogs name...but I think it may just do.  What do you all think??

Well, with my first post back I wanted to share a craft that I did with my children for Valentine's Day.  Everyone in N's preschool class I feel like is doing something more than just picking up a pack of valentine's at Target, so I figured we would jump on the wagon.  I didn't want to do anything too crazy so I just had him use a sponge cut into the shape of a heart and dab it in paint and then on craft paper.  I think it is simple and cute.


Then while staring at my little guy, L, he looked so pitiful not having anything to do.  So I painted his hand and had him make me a handprint!  He didn't like it so much...but having his and N's handprints forever is just too priceless to pass up.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and take the time to read to each one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails