Sunday, March 13, 2011

Coffee Mugs and Sippy Cups: Week at a Glance

Here's what we all have to look forward to this week:

Amazon Mom: Have you heard through the grapevine the news of the awesome ways to save on baby items through Amazon.com?  I started hearing about it a few months back and I have really started taking advantage of it.  I'll give you some of my tips.

Brotherly Love: The months and months of praying my older son would take a liking to his baby brother have arrived.  See how they made their first connection.

With Summer arriving quickly I would love to share some of the adorable baby and tot styles for the coming season.  I've already done the shopping for mine, now it's your turn!


Hope to have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and take the time to read to each one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails