Thursday, September 15, 2011

Halloween countdown officially underway

I usually wait until last minute to go halloween costume shopping.  This leads to a mess of empty bins at various stores because there is NOTHING left. Unfortunately, I, am not very good at sewing but I do have an awesome mother who will hopefully help me out this year.  For those of you, me included, who are searching high and dry for some ideas, here are the picks that I think are super adorable!  All of these can be found at Infashion Kids at very reasonable rates. 

Stay tuned to see pictures of my two little men and what we decide!  Also, check back shortly as I plan to catch up after a long, wonderful summer away!  I hope you all had as much fun as we did and are ready for a wonderful school year!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and take the time to read to each one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails