Sunday, April 1, 2012

My New Fascination: H & M Kids

I don't know what it was that kept me away from checking out this store recently.  Before they got a kids section I was a little hesitant of their women's clothing because sometimes to me, cheap prices = cheap clothes.  I have to say though I have been presently surprised.  I have still steered away from the women's clothing because I feel the clothes are a little too snug fitting...but this does inspire me to get more toned.  The kid's clothes....too die for.  You can't beat the prices and some of the designs are so original.  So although N hasn't outgrown his summer clothes from last year, L could use a few outfits that aren't hand me downs.  So, out shopping I went.  Here are some of the finds on my trip.


 This top reminds me of a top I saw at Mini Boden for 24.99.  This one here, 6.95!

2 comments:

  1. Trends of clothing has been changed in every season. In every season newly designed clothes come into the markets. Everyone now days want to look good even kids also know what type of clothes are most suited on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great isn't it?? I can't wait every season what is going to be in the stores. I've pretty much given up looking in the adult section, I'd so much rather look into the kiddies! So adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and take the time to read to each one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails