Monday, April 2, 2012

My Journey With Photo Editing

About a year ago I found a great photo editing site named Picnik.  Many of you have heard of it and surely fell in love with it as well.  Unfortunately, Picnik is closing it's doors.  The creator is going to be putting his time working more with Google Plus and Picassa.  I am sure I will fall equally in love with Picassa...but I sure will miss the ease of Picnik.  I am especially getting spoiled now with having FREE access to all premium features.  Be sure to check Picnik out.  It is closing on April 19th...but until then you will have free access to all premium features.  Needless to say I have had a blast the past few days editing some of my favorite pictures.  Here are just a few.




Photography is one of my passions, and being able to take two things I already love (photography and my kids) and mix them together...nothing is better!

2 comments:

  1. your little ones are so adorable... love the photos :) Thank you for koining my blog.. I love yours and will join as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very sad to see Picnik go as well. Definitely need to find another photo editing site quick!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and take the time to read to each one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails