Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Holidays and Birthdays Galore

Ahh, being a mom of two young ones.  Nothing is the same these days.  I used to tackle spring cleaning in one week.  After the first born it turned into one month.  It's going a little longer these days.  This is the first year that I don't exactly have a plan in place.  I do what I can when I can.  So far I have organized a few cabinets, dusted a few baseboards, and even cleaned the bathroom!  Spring cleaning has been put on hold this past week, though.  It was finally time to decorate some Easter eggs this past weekend.  We also celebrated my husband's grandmother's 83rd birthday.  This of course led to some Pinterest love where I finally got to use some of the children's crafts projects!

Here is the cutest art project to keep some amazing memories of your little one's hands and feet.  Who would ever want to forget how tiny they once were?  Of course, my three year old's feet are beginning to look like grown man's feet and I think we may need to stop this soon!

And who could resist, I had to post some pictures of the little ones on Easter!




1 comment:

  1. Such cute pictures Alicia! So happy your blogging again :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and take the time to read to each one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails