Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My Funny Valentine: A Tribute to Preschool Valentines

Since the introduction of Pinterest a few years back moms everywhere have felt inspired in all areas of life.  One of these areas is school valentines. Unfortunately, my child started preschool right at the start of this, last year.  I couldn't let him go to his preschool Valentine's Day Party without a cute and clever Valentine.  I was able to find the cutest and simplest valentine card.

All that it required was cutting a sponge into the shape of a heart, dabbing it in some paint, and voila! It was easy and fun for my son.
I would love to get a little more creative this time around, but I do like the simplicity of last year's card.  I may just do it again.

Here are some super cute ideas that I was able to track down on Pinterest. What will you be doing for your child's class?

 Heart Crayons
 "I'm glad we are in the same school."


"Owl always love you!"

1 comment:

I love comments and take the time to read to each one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails